I got this idea after making egg muffin cups for Adam. (Crack an egg. Put whatever you want in it + salt and pepper. 400 12 minutes.)
This is probably more a method than a recipe, but, damn, was this delicious! Also, a good way to make good use of vegetable leftovers.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place large spinach leaves in each cup.
- Cook vegetables on the stovetop.
- I used 8 baby portobellos, cooked green lentils, more spinach and tofu
- TBS vegan Worcestershire
- dash Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup white wine (I bet red would be good, too.)
- dash of cayenne
- Stir gently. 10 minutes.
- Fill each muffin cup and bake at 400, 11 minutes.
I ate with a spoonful of marinara as a bed, because I can’t believe I finally made marinara that is tasty : )