I am finally getting around to taking the Christmas stuff down. It’s usually like that, with a birthday so close to Christmas, but I suddenly realized I was starving and didn’t want to get too off-task in making an elaborate lunch.
I threw together a quick salad and am back on track reclaiming the dining room! : )
Buffalo caesar salad:
- 4 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 broccoli florets, broken into bite sized pieces
- 5 strips of seitan, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 billion dashes of Frank’s Hot Sauce!
- handful of spring mix
- a dollop of vegan caesar salad dressing (Love the Post Punk Kitchen!)
Douse the mushrooms, broccoli and seitan in hot sauce and roast lightly in oven, 400 degrees for 10 minutes, or until your desired crunch. I didn’t even let it cool before I dropped onto the lettuce and added a side of dressing!
Enjoy the end of the holiday season with something quick, manageable and delicious! : )