I just discovered Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.
Obviously, I’ve been slathering it all over everything in my kitchen, to make up for all the lost time.
I made this recipe for a friend’s Super Bowl party.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- tea garlic powder
- tea onion powder
- 1/2 tea cumin
- dash of cayenne
- 1 cup hot sauce
- TBS olive oil
Mix milk, spices and flour and coat cauliflower pieces.
Mix and heat hot sauce with olive oil.
Bake 450, 25 minutes.
Coat in hot sauce mixture and bake for 15 more minutes.
Serve with vegetables and vegan ranch.
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews (at least one hour)
- 1/2 unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS chopped chives
- TBS onion powder
- TBS garlic powder
- dash of apple cider vinegar
I think I was supposed to add the chopped chives after everything was mixed and incorporated because it turned greenish.
It was delicious, though. All the meateaters agreed!